Reasons Why You Should Work with a Managed Services Provider
Businesses operate more effectively when they work with fewer vendors. Choosing to work with a managed services provider removes the need to work with multiple vendors saving you time and keeping you within budget. This is not only useful on a day-to-day basis, but incredibly helpful when your project is complex, includes a unique item or has a tight deadline. No matter how complex or common your project may be, a managed services provider can add value to your business and act as your company's personal consultant.
It's Not Just About Printing
Managed service providers have the expertise and resources to turn any printing project into a professional, well-delivered product. They also provide services and products, not just printing. Managed service providers can offer an extensive line of comprehensive business solutions, including office products and promotional items.
Reasons Why You Should Work with IBF
With more than three decades of experience serving companies both large and small, IBF has learned that no two businesses are exactly alike. That means no two businesses need exactly the same products and that's why IBF offers a vast lineup of products to meet your unique needs. Click here for a list of our services.
When working with IBF as your managed services provider you can expect to receive:
- Well-rounded marketing and advertising campaigns from direct mail to email programs
- Office supplies and promotional items
- Complex forms and tags, plastic cards, book and catalog production
- Inventory reports, pick and pack services, distribution to multiple locations and fulfillment services
- Mailing list management, graphic design services and web programming
- E-commerce and web-to-print solutions
- Critical document management and distribution
- W2 & 1099 Processing
Whatever your company needs to succeed, IBF can help you find innovative ideas, products, and services to help your business compete in an evolving marketplace.